12 month guarantee and 30 day change of mind policy applies to online purchases. Conditions apply.
All products sold by Karington’s Jewellers are subject to the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
The guarantees made under the therefore mentioned Act are that the goods sold to consumers will:
- Be of acceptable quality – meaning they will do what they are made to do, and they are acceptable in appearance and finish
- Be fit for a particular purpose that a customer may enquire about
- Match the description given in any advertisements or marketing communications
- Match the sample or demonstrated model
- Be owned by the consumer upon it being purchased from our store
Why not take advantage of our unique diamond guarantee on manufacture and quality. We’re proud of our reputation for providing quality jewellery of the highest caliber. In fact, we’re so confident of the quality and workmanship of our jewellery, that every item in our annual diamond catalogue carries our unique Diamond Guarantee. Our guarantee ensures you have selected the finest quality and value for money, covering any manufacturing faults and is conditional upon us making free inspections every six months over the guarantee period.